Sunday, 21 December 2008


17 Dec, Wednesday date baby to Mingles as we had planned for long about this Ice cream buffet and finally, there we are for scoops of ice cream and waffles =))
There are 29 flavours to choose from! WOW. haha. I love the chocolate brownie one! Is damn Nice. I think I can eat more now! Yummy! Waffles was nice and crispy and ice cream was yummy! Eat until brain freeze! haha. As for baby, he eat until sleepy! heh.
Always on the phone! hmp.
I like this photo!
.
.
.
.
Below will be random pictures for that day!
Thanks love, for having the buffet with me! hope u like it though. See, on the phone again!
After all the eating, took quite a lot more pictures.

Thanks love for your time and yeah finally ice cream.can you eat more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home