Friday, 14 November 2008

Last wed, baby date me out to East Coast for cycling (part of celebration) Yeah. Is been so long since I cycle. Look at baby, he's good with cycling. Because he always go cycling when he was in sec sch.
I look good too aye. oops. I almost fall when I'm trying to check something out (2times somemore) =(
But after cycling for a while, bought chips and super rings for a small bite over at one table and finally get to rest for a while before we continue.
Look at my boy, trying to act only. haha. But he really look good. but...
But better with me in the picture. Haha. Snacks time =)
I want a kiss from him!...
There I go, my wish came true =))
My leg need a break so stop at the jetty for some photos. My leg ache and baby says that not enough oxygen. And guess what I replied? I said take in more oxygen then (open mouth trying to get as much oxygen) haha
You are always shinning on to my life!
The bicycle that bring us through miles.
Night time for cycling and after a while after sunset, is about time for us to stop and had off for dinner! Dinner over at mac.

Look is proof that baby bully me =(

Thanks baby, thanks for everything I enjoyed myself and most importantly you are there to spend my time with. Hugs you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home