Friday, 7 November 2008

Anyways I spent one night with baby at his place during the holiday which is the day that we completed our PP. What we did the whole night was playing play station and watch tv, watched vcds. Definitely I enjoyed myself and having love with me for more than 24 hours =) heh. Thanks for inviting me over for a stay. We had half tub of the ice cream in our tummy and there is when the fats are being produced. Haha. We played games, time crisis with the completed of all stages =) Heh, all thanks to me.... and baby. haha. I stayed till the next day evening and his dad sent us to my house and after bathing, I acc baby to town to have dinner =)
And then back to amk at around 9 to meet angeline and swee boon at the arcade while baby went to meet up with his friends. After a while pam and jaime came and we had waffle ice cream over at nEbo. Its been so long. Haha. High school musical 3 with them at amk hub and ended quite late but angeline, sb and me went to the mac and chit chat till 2 plus. Haha. Anyway i had a good catch up with them =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home