Friday, 21 November 2008

9 Nov 08. Wonderful One year with baby! Thanks love for making it so wonderful =) Even if I'm sick, not feeling well, he will always be there to take care of me.
Sun meet him at around 12 plus, and he is waiting for me at my house downstairs. And there we go, novena for lunch at Mingles!
Before the food came, gave baby the gift, that I'd bee spending i think 1 day to get it done or less. So proud of myself. Something that I did up myself without any help ok! haha. Hope you like it! The food there was nice and time to walked around novena and baby surprise me with two tickets to S'pore Flyers! Haha. Thanks love, first time with you! heh. Supposedly dinner at PS but I wanna eat at flyers! So we headed to Marina Square and had some walk around some chill and some photo taken there! And I got him chocolate! playing around with that too. heh. I love my boy!
Time always pass that fast everytime I'm with him! Is time for Singapore Flyers! Slowly we walk to Singapore Flyers and we are there early!
We finally make it on top of the world! I Love You! Remember you once msg me and tell me that when you are with your family at the flyers! I remember everything you said!
Thanks baby for bringing me for the flyers! I enjoyed myself because I have you beside me all the time!
After the flyer down to the yakult rainforest! It is designed for the Halloween! So some photos taken again.

The cat beside scare me and baby laughed at me =( haha. But scare me what. haha.

Eeeee. baby can actually take photo with that creature. haha.

This snake scare me too. Eh no is baby who used that to scare me la! Hmp!

I don't like all those things man! So headed to the side and walk around. I like that place, give me a feeling of Malaysia.

Hope you like the presents! I like the wallet, flyers, ice cream and everything, you! haha.Love you. Thanks for giving me a wonderful one year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home