Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Tues is my school holiday =) So went to work at swiss club together with angeline and pam. Dinner was nice and went to up to eat in the air con place. After that angeline was doing the function at Riffle together with sharon. Is good for her to work at Riffle but bad because of sharon. Pam and I went down to work with ViJay and is open air and ended up raining in the middle of the function. Both pam and I was drenched whereas VJ is so dry. Argh. The function was alright and they move up to Arbenz to continue their dinner leaving me in that cold and drak place. Scary though. Anyway after some time there, feeling kinda cold so went up to arbenz not wanting to do much. Argh. Do abit of wiping and there to eat. It seems like one long night working but when we went to collect the pay, wow it seems to be so little. Argh. Nice working with them. Oktoberfest tml people. Sry for taking out some people from the list. I do have 42 people in my list but I'm only given 10spaces for thurs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home