Monday, 13 October 2008

Saturday was spent at home for the whole day. Outing with bee, pam and regina was cancelled the day before. So stayed home and look up on pp poster. Tiring day back home.
Sunday met up with Dishan and pam for a swim early in the morning at around 10. Met my neighbour and travel to yck togehter. Swimming was so fun and I got sunburn. Anyway went to the deep pool after so long. Have difficulties recalling when I went to the deep pool the last time. After swimming, went to their house area to have lunch and angeline came to meet up with us. Acc them to make their spec and acc angeline back to her place. She never invite me to her house, but I just go in like that. Bu qing zi lai. haha. Saw weighing machince and remember that the last time I weight is around 49. So I stand on it and to my surprise, i haven exceed 50 yet. Damn happy and i'm going to maintain it this way =) Home for dinner, my bro's a cook. He cook for my dad and me. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home