Saturday, 25 October 2008

One of the chem class was not a day for me, supposedly I won't be late but because of some reason, i was late for 4 mins. I went to class and there were only 3 student and plus me will be 4. Wow first time this little compared to a full class of 25. I dun like that faci, dun wanna make me as present but late =( Anyway the class ended to have 8 students and there we go for the lesson and ended at 3 and i stayed back in class and watch movies over at my lappy and wait for baby. Then after that off to city hall. Dinner(duck noodles) at foodcourt at suntec and then donut and then to walk around and happen to stop by a restaurant for chill for quite long. Baby can really eat or drink anything even though he dont like it, he actually finished it. Wow. I dun think i will be able to do that. I will just place it aside if i dun like to eat. Anyway I enjoyed myself and baby's so funny and back home at 12 plus. There's a cat outside my place, scary and that cat always stay outside my corridor, i don't like.
Baby's always there for me =) thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home