Friday, 10 October 2008

Monday was suppose to ask baby over to my place for dinner and watch tv together =) Bought KFC for dinner and then at the next moment, I realised that I forgot to bring my keys. Unable to invite him over, another time ok? =) So head over to baby's place for dinner, and tv's program. Thanks uncle for sending =) Back at amk and walk slowly back to wait on my mum for key to enter the house. How can I forgot to bring my keys. argh.

Tuesday, I have got ut and I think I did pretty bad. How can I get good GPA if I continue like that. Hmmm got to start studying but nothing goes into my mind. I guess I wasted all my time in school then. Haha. And Baby and I get back to work and it was pretty bad, no appointments again but we collected our pay =) but all goes into the bank. Need to save up more because there are more things to come that I will need to pay.
Wednesday got up pretty late, and I had a dream, a dream that I will want it to come true. =) Meet up with love over in town, city hall. He was there the whole afternoon to get something for me, for our anni =) heh. I had already get ready with the present a few weeks ago =) haha. ok Thanks baby and his friend for getting me that cd(songs from mamamia) and a thank you card. Welcome and a big thanks for baby, really. =) Baby gave me a gold purse from agnes =) I love it, thanks for it too. Have yet to use it, i dun wanna have any scratch on it. dinner together with baby at poepye and before that drop by and say hi to bee eng. Poepye for dinner, swiss chocolate ice cream for dessert. Is damn cheap there compared to other places, even cheaper than swiss club. "Build a Bear Workshop" for me =)) yeah, Cassie was bought there which was made by baby and I and the help of the sales person. She's naked, clothes are too expensive, and she looksgood without clothes. heh. Back home and prepared a bit for ut the next day. And cassie's with me throughout the nigth, hugs.
Thursday, Happy 11 to Baby, my Love. Happy Birthday to Bee Eng and my cousin Woon Peng. School and ut again, Sry to bee for not joining you guys again. Hope u enjoyed yourself then. Took train to Dhoby Ghaut and on the way there, as usual baby and I try nap to get some rest. What a tiring whole day in sch! Hwee Miang was there watching us sleeping, and unable to get back to sleep after that. haha. Ps for dinner, Fish Manhattan First time there and yeah the food there was not too bad walk around and back to amk, the playground but was wet =( alright. Baby thanks for dinner aye and nice time with you. Hope that shirt fit you nicely and is nice hor. Baby thanks for everything =) I Love You.

Friday was on to work and baby and I finished class so much earlier than normal. During lunch time saw angeline, pass her money for the dance concert that my sch are having. And passed her my external to transfer photoshop. Thanks. But now my external cannot be detected =( how? Am I going to get a new one? So expensive, so maybe not at the moment. But most impt is that inside have got alomst all the shows that I like to watch, songs, photos, rp year 1 and year 2 work. =( I do not keep a copy of my rp stuff in my lappy =( argh and movies and songs. nvm then. Started work early and end early but still zero appointment =( After work, dinner at arnold again. Heh. Baby's fav line "anything for my love" thanks love. Playground after that =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home