Thursday, 23 October 2008

I woke up realising that I'm having sore eyes at 5am. Hoping that my eyes will be alright when is time to go to sch. But ended up to be swollen and I can't go to sch =( I really dun wanna miss any lesson la because is anatomy class (quite interesting) and i can't see baby in the morning. Anyway got up by then to send an e-mail to be faci and send some information to baby and headed back to sleep and sleep till noon and got up and did my poster and in the evening make prata, been so long since i last make, heh. Baby's fortunate. haha. He came over and we got the poster done up at night =)

Tues's lunch we went for a talk about NTU i guess. Wow it is very difficult to get into uni and the school fees is so damn expensive. Actually other than all this things to consider, there is something that we need to do. To get good results from poly and they do look at O level (20%) and diploma (80%) Isn't it so difficult. But the society out there... We will be able to get better salary if we have higher qualification. We pay now, we will get paid better next time isn't it true? haha. Anyway I dun think i will wanna study but if i have a choice, I will want to go new zealand or australia for further studies. Heh. Is a dream then, it will be much more ex than studying in singapore i guess.
Yesterday went to check out the prices for poster but it is extremely ex at bras bashar. Baby came over before that and I got a little editing to do. And after that he did his editing and there we go, was late and a lot of printing shop was closed. Went to change a bigger size for skinny jeans for baby and decided to dinner at Funan IT mall at mac. Fast Food again. haha. Anyway thanks baby for bringing me to eat doughnut (donut factory) one. Heh.
Finally got my poster done and printed in school. Hey people better to print in sch then, is so much cheaper compared to outside. Is just $9.60 for 8 pieces of A3 and I got my done =) I'm so happy and a little relieved and what i need to do now is to prepare my speech? or maybe predict what they going to ask? or just understand my things and read it all through once? Actually I'm quite nervous for that and my assessment date is just next week. Will got to get it done soon then. I wanna thanks baby for helping through with my pp. Giving me support, helping in editing, helping in giving me ideas and comments =) thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home