Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Baby passed advance!

Advance Theory for baby on sat, 27sep. Woke up not early enough and ended up rushing down to SSDC. Anyway baby passed =) Congrats and better start on your lesson for driving then. Went to NYNY at city hall to have a short celebration for baby. And the manager gave me a super big candy floss. Hope you like the treat after so long right. oops. Baby have an intention was to bring me to have alittle sight of F1 and to get a little sound check to how loud it can be. so was at city hall and yeah i get to hear that, although never really get to see. We headed to Gardens, finally Aston's for myself as baby have been telling me about it but most of the time we caught it close. Back to Baby's place for Vantage point, he was really sleepy and fall asleep on my shoulder =) And finally before heading home, get to pat Duchess =) Thanks uncle for sending me back, as usual =)
Happy belated to Jetaime, Jia Yi and Joeii. hope you enjoy yourself then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home