Saturday, 18 October 2008


Look at my love, he look so good in the cardigan that I got him =)
Another week passed, and I realise that is problem 6 already. Was doing quite alright in class, got to be better and let the knowledge remain and never fade away, if not I will be in trouble for ut. Haha.
Wed unable to meet baby earlier until the late evening. Meet up with at Bishan whereby he caught movie together with his parent. So meet up there and went to check out the pricing of printing of the poster. Wow is ex and there's a need to do conversion. Baby and I got to check out other places too because we are just student. After checking that out, kovan to check out the driving for baby together with his parents. A lot of money is needed just to learn driving, so i guess I will need to save up more then. Dinner at the market there, and back to his place to do poster. time passed real fast, before we could do anything, is 11 plus already. So headed home to rest. Thanks uncle for sending me back.
Thurs we stayed back at library, i mean school library to study for anatomy test, prepare for the test next day. I got Ben and Jerry's ice cream and headed to library to study. Before we get serious in our work, we watched a movie on our lappy and I finished it earlier than baby. So i headed on to study first. I feel that I couldn't concentrate much because I wanted to do something else after studying for one lesson. Haha. baby's damn good man, not being affected by the environment and being able to study in depth and all =) good work.

Fri, ut was mostly copy and paste. Argh how can i maintain my GPA at 3??? haha. Shaw house for dinner before we proceed on for movie. KFC for dinner and I simply like to eat over there. I dunno why, just like it there. heh. After that went to shop around isetan and got my mum a Guess wallet and baby bought two, one for me and one for his mum. Thanks love. Is getting late jsut when we feel like walking around more. Time to head back to amk. Amk hub, Cathay for Connected movie at 11.45, midnight show. The show was damn nice, I like and Louis was so handsome. haha.

Sat was working early in the morning, so surprise that I can wake up on time for work though I sleep late the night before. The weather was so scorching and we were working at the soccer field, it was so muddy because of the heavy rain during the night. But I'm lucky enough to be sent to pavilion for kids party, it was because got adorable kids and air-con!! =) heh. After the function back to soccer field though. Was alright, and saw bully and sweetie when they came and they will workign at jungle bar! I also want haha. Anyway had dinner together with pam at amk.

This is the dress that I like! =) Nice right. haha

Sun was out with pam and jaime, headed to bugis and then to orchard. Pam got herself dress. And I quite like one jumper and one dress, was so nice. Argh I really wanna get it at that point of time. But is too ex. So got nothing in the end. went to gardens to find baby, stay around at the garden for quite long before I told him I was there, and there's this guy called Sam approached me and had a small chat with him, he seems nice. Haha. Baby came after sam left. Sry love. Had dinner at Chomps and headed back home alone. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home