Sunday, 5 October 2008

2nd - 5th Oct, Oktoberfest!!!

Finally photos with WT, the BULLY! Don't bully me! =p
My best buddy, best friend, she's always there, love working with her and not forgetting baby and my bunch of friends =)

Oktoberfest had come to an end and there I'm so tired and sleepy with my panda eyes. Thurs and Fri, school early in the morning and rush down to work and ended at 1am or 2am. And finally sat a day for me to wake up late whereby I slept at 4 plus in the morning. I'm lacking of sleep. I'd really enjoy myself and the band compared to the first week was so much better, you know why? Because the band that perform last year was back!! wooo. Was always infront of the bar and there I was collecting coupons with Angeline =) Heh. But this time round baby wasn't behind me all the times. Sb and Tj was behind and one day was Loydl. I still prefer baby to stand behind me =) smiles baby. Sat work till 2am and slept at aroun 4 plus and got up at 6 plus. Wow, too tired and sleepy and there i go again, work. Suppose to work for the church service for oktoberfest but kumar asked me to go over to work for a function at swiss club. So i went there unwillingly together with bee, angel, yean yee and her sis and wk. Argh. Went there after angeline helped us tie out hair. thanks angeline. and there we go for the function at swiss sch. Slack a little and work hard also hor. Heh. As always I'm hardworking. oops. After that function back to oktoberfest and the babies and kids there are so damn cute. i love kids man. But I dun like those who are so naughty one. They are just so super cute, the boys and girls. No word to describe unless you are there =) heh. Got to wait for the next oktoberfest le. Appreciated those who thank me =) Baby and his friends, bully, sb, Kj, marcus, angeline, alexis. Guess that's it. heh. Need a good long rest man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home