Sunday, 28 September 2008

School and all have been so tiring and tough. But everytime baby came into my mind, and the thought of meeting him makes me go on and end the day with knowledge gained.
After school, I was too hungry and we got some food at the pasar malam and stood at the side and eat. Recalling that baby and classmates used to wait for kenny and I and head back home together. Kenny and I always head to talks to get our CE points. And I could remember that he always eat the $2 one. And the very first time I ate the fried ice cream with him there too. But now they nv sell it anymore.
Wednesday, a rest day, whereby we do not need to go to sch. Baby head to my place for lunch and for movie (Sky of Love) over my lappy. It was nice and spent some time together over my place and headed out in the evening for movie in town. Cinileisure for Mamamia. Had a rush or maybe a super quick dinner over at burger king and headed up for the movie. Was late to go in but just nice for the show. I would like to say that Mamamia was good. A very nice show man. baby and I like the show esp those songs that goes with it. Musical kind of show is more diff to film then those normal one. To find those relevant songs that have the meaning that they try to convey together with the movie. It was good. After movie, took the escalator down and get to see my twin, guess who, dishan. Will see her on oktoberfest then. Decided to head for dessert at TCC. The dessert was nice. the chocolate lava flowing out and melt the ice cream. Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home