Monday, 22 September 2008

Random =)

Here are some events and outings that I have yet to post before the time pass. Headed down to Novena for dinner and we had muffin before that. the muffin was good. Fast food again, i'm so unhealthy. Got to have a better diet man. Better start it soon i guess and not forgetting to exercise regularly. Was having a good time there, as always with baby. Time passes real fast and we got to go back home early because sch the next day.
Went to work at swiss club on the tues, i guess. Work was alright and the guest too. Everything was good i feel. Yeah money coming into my pocket again and i can get to spend a bit here and there =))
We did the painitng once again but it is at amk hub on wed, with the thinking that I will get to see people that I know and might say that I'm childish. But I won't care much, because I like it. Is so damn nice to paint as I had never done that when I was young. So now is the time to pay back. But it is so expensive, $11 =( Just like that money was gone. Anyway baby treat me to do my hair extension. Spent quite some time over painting and when we are done, the sun has went to sleep. So there we go, Paya Lebar. heh. Did my hair, thanks baby for that and of course your time and choosing the colour for me =) love it. The colour was nice, and not much bf will actually follow gf to do this kinda of thing hor. I'm the lucky one, to have him as my bf =))) Arnolds again for dinner. Isn't my love very nice. he is always choosing the food that I like. Thanks. heh. After Paya Lebar, Novena again =) Cotton on and there again, couldn't get the dress i like =( but i got baby a cardigan. And we left the painting there, and we only realise it when we got off from the mrt at amk. Omg, there we go, head back to novena and manage to get that back. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home