Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Oktoberfest 2008 Sep




Oktoberfest have come to a rest before the start of the second during 2,3,4 october. Firstly, I would really like to thank Auntie Lee Hwa for bringing Ming Xuan to Swiss Club. And then Ming Xuan brought me there. And I'm daring enough to try out anything new, foreign, unfamiliar to me. Anywa for thurs, fri and sat function was wonderful except a few parts here and there. For thurs, head there after school together with baby and his friend, whereas my friends were all there earlier and we clock in at 5pm and start work at around 7 plus i guess. As usual I was collecting coupons, whereby I have been collecting coupons for the past 2 years. Thanks to me that pam, angeline and serene get to do an easy job compared to service.
I simply Love Oktoberfest! It was wonderful and nothing to describe but love it =) Heh.
Don't wanna write so much anyway will let the photos tell you everything =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home