Saturday, 13 September 2008

NS graduation for Bro!

That's my Brother =)
I look fat here =( this is the only photo taken (just three of us, short of my dad)

My Family =) He's someone who protect other than baby =)

10 of sep, which is a wed, I do not have any lesson on wed =) isn't it a good thing. Anyway this day is my bro's graduation day, which is held at tekong and I get to go there again. Trying to get another ticket so that baby can come along but there isn't anymore tickets. Isn't it very bad for only giving two tickets for one soldier?
Anyway got up slightly later than expected so left my place later but we are still early when we got there. But do not have enough time to shop around with mum. Bought something at whitesand and there we go, queueing up for shuttle bus to the place to take the ferry across. It was a warm day and luckily we never reach there early, if not got to sit down there till 4pm when the graduation start.
The graduation was not too bad, but it is really very warm and hot. All the soldier had to stand properly and straight at the parade under the scorching sun. And the worse thing is that two soldiers can't take the heat and sleepiness and thus fall. With such a long training and what they are waiting and look forward, I guess it will be the graduation day. But because of that, they can't go through the whole ceremony. They must be very sad. Anyway overall was not too bad. Not forgetting the one leading the school, made one mistake and being notice by the crowd and almost the whole place was fill with laughter.. but I feel is damn bad la. He make mistake, i guess he must be scared and will surely get scolding or even punishment because of stopping at the whole place. I may not understand how he feel but everyone makes mistakes.
Oh ya I saw my sec sch junior, Joanna who is also in my poly now. So coincidental that I saw her, not only that day also at the first day there. And guess what her bf is my bro's roommates. I guess is a good thing. I feel that I had a good exposure after going there.
Dinner, my bro's treat at pasir ris and cab home =) My bro will be posted to another camp soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home