Sunday, 21 September 2008

Mooncake Festival

Mooncake festival with baby, with the time together over at East Coast area, Parkway Parade for the painting. If i'm not worng, This is the first time painting this kind of children stuff. Heh. I would really like to thank baby for bringing me for that. I enjoy painting anyway and I hope you too. It was a nice one baby =) Spend alot of time painting and thinking of the colours to use. And the photo above is the before and after one. We did a good job, i feel. After painting to together with a lot of kids around us, I feel young and i guess i blend in together with them. This means that I'm still young. Haha. baby is too big to blend in. oops. Okok. After painting, decided to eat, and ended to be fast food again. KFC for me and burger king for baby. A good dinner with him and off to the toilet before heading to East Coast Park. But something caught my eyes, and there we go, Cotton On again. Sales and there I got myself some tops again. Argh. I quite like both of the tops. I better stop this kinda of buying. This will make my money go missing, all my hard earn money. Finally baby and I reach east coast park and settled down at the grass area and change to the other side with the table and seats. Is much comfortable haha. Candles and lantern together with baby, first time celebrating with him, and I would like to do that the following years =) Even without lantern and candles, just you and me will do. Not forgetting about bubbles. Blow bubbles that baby got for me during my birthday =) Table soccer game with baby and I won=) heh. I like to play with him. heh. Ice cream at mac and soon after a while, back home. Thanks love.
Sunday was the actual Lantern Festival and I decided to go for a swim together with pam. After swimming, headed over to gardens and meet baby for some time together, together with Duchess too. I'm afraid and yet you scared me =( Ok after everything, ice cream at macs and his dad sent me home, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home