Sunday, 7 September 2008

The last sun before sch starts. Working at swiss club for the zen fencing function which I worked together with my group of friend last year. This year, i only get to work one day because I would rather choose to have a date with baby. Baby, you are my priority, I telling you =)
Ok back to work, it was rather nice, teck jin and I was early and manage to catch the transport, the rest are late. Kinda of weird just me and teck jin la. Aiyo. So decided to wait for the rest at the van area there. After that to the sports hall for the function. It was super slack as always, eh actually not always but i did have fun but I'm taking care of the the vip table but there isn't much difference. Anyway it was fun like the past aye. I manage to eat the chocolate muffin, is damn nice man. Super nice. haha, thanks to the chef and sb for asking for it. worked till around 1am if i'm not wrong. Nv get my pay because vj do not have enough cash, so he used mine to pay the rest first. He own me $50. I'm currently broke.. aiyo. Ok anyway Oktoberfest is in two weeks time people. Have fun then =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home