Tuesday, 16 September 2008


Hope you like the present Baby =)

FingerfoodThe dessert was delectable! =)
9 Sep was out with baby and those surprises from him the day before =) He's just so nice and full of ideas. A little lie, and I didn't know until I was told. heh. Sometimes is good to lie isn't it but nto all the times. Shan ya de huan yan. haha. Anyway baby drop by my place on the 8 of sep without saying hi and left me a note and movie ticket. My baby's damn cute =) Anyway is our anni and we decided to head for a movie(baby's idea) tcc for dinner/dessert(our idea) Great mind think alike =) So after school, travel back to amk hub, dinner at foodcourt, $1 ice cream and ready for movie(jap movie). Movie was not too bad. Thanks for it love =) after movie, it was about 9 and there we go, headed to tcc at lido there. Have always wanted to go there as both baby and I found it nice, and comfortable there, just like a palace. Took the seat outside and ordered finger food(chicken strip) and one dessert(chocolate and ice cream) Yummy! I love the dessert, which I have always wanting to eat that at Delifrance but ended never get to eat it that time due to that they are closing already =( super sad. Was having a great time with baby for the day. Thanks love. Happy 10 =))) Hugs and kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home