Saturday, 6 September 2008

Holiday has ended not too long ago, while other poly just started with their long holidays. Holiday are well spent with the dates with baby, working with baby at Paya Lebar and of cause working at swiss club with the old group of people =) I could hardly remember the exact things that I did on certain days but will just list out the things I did throughout randomly. Seriously I guess I have short term memory.
Thanks baby for putting so much time for me and make this holiday a good time for me and hopefully you also. heh.
One of the sat was a date with baby, which is meant to be a surprise for him. And I realise that I'm so dependent on him so told him this surprise earlier so that he will bring me there instead. Heh. Thanks baby, I had a great time with you watching the movie outdoor with so many people. The movie was alright, baby and I prefer the last movie that was screened, was so much better aye. Was there slightly earlier, but not that early either. Really hope baby enjoyed himself. First time watching movie outdoor, seated on maps and kinda of pinic way. But I would say that watching movie indoor at the theratre was so much comfortable with the seats. But afterall i would like to say that it is the good to try out the outdoor one =) Before the movie, baby and i was working the surveying and did a little shopping during work in town. Partner in Crime =)
Here are the photos for that evening.


You always make my day =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home