Thursday, 11 September 2008


A drawing for love with the message that I wanna convey to him =) Hope you like it though.

7sep which is a sat whereby baby and I got to work at SMU doing surveying. Ended work earlier as the turn out was not totoally good and we wanted time for ourselves too. And it was time for us doing things we wanna do compared to survey =) yeah. We decided for a movie, Bangkok Dangerous which was alright it wasnt all that kinda thing, compared to Death Race which baby and I caught before a few days before Death Race wins it with more thrill and action. But death race it damn cruel man, so bloody and all. But i think that it was so much better.

Got Sticker for our ez-link card with special meaning.


Baby, it been 10months aye, and we just celebrated not too long ago. All the dates with you are all great, and there are times that we have the same thought, complete each other's sentences.Heh. I wanna thank you for those things you did, be it small or big, alot or little, but it is all good and allow us to come this far. You may not tell me about those things you did, the effort the you put in, the love that you are giving to me, the amount of care for me, the thought for me. But I know, i may not know all, but I can feel that the things that you did, the love, care,effort, time, and almost everything for me. I may seem not to be able to control my temper and all lately, but I you never scold me or anything but talk to me nicely. You are just so wonderful, the guardian angel that god have sent to me. I would treasure it, which you, my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home