Sunday, 17 August 2008

Sentosa


A date with baby, and random thought of going to Vivo City and Sentosa. Out with him in my new dress, new footwear and new sunglasses that baby got for me =)
First stop over at vivocity, walked around and headed to see those dogs at the pet shop at the last level. Super cute, but i'm scared! haha. Stop at Long John Silver to had a little bite and decided to head over to Sentosa.
Arrive at sentosa in the evening and both of us have the same surprises that we wanna give each other but not for the day. argh. he's a stealer, stole my idea. Hmp. Alight at the first stop continue the walk with baby's hand connected to mine Heh. Have a stop at there and took this two photos.

The flower are so beautiful, just like baby and I =)

Thanks for wanting to bring me in to the Butterfly park aye. After contemplating about if I shall go with baby or we shall not go at all. Haha. Look at the picture below and you will know why.

After that, went on to the hiking track with my dress and new footwear aye. Holdin on so tightly to baby. I'm little afraid though and walk and we get to see tha big monitor lizard. With my mind playing trick on myself, I scare myself and baby. Haha. And what he could do is to on to me tighter. Heh. Just love you to hold me tight in your arms. Out we go, the exit of the track. Heh. Baby found it fun and exciting and wanted to go again but to another route whereby, i don't agree. haha. sry. And we ended up at Siloso beach area and took the tram to the station.

Be it a difficulties or obstacle or even a test, pls be with me through it together as one to get to the desire destination.

Beautiful Sunset.

Before heading for dinner.

Dinner with love at Koufu

Dinner over at KouFu at Palawan beach and this is where we discover movenpick in a cheaper price compared to outside. Dinner was great although I'm not that hungry. Had Chicken Chop rice and baby had Ipoh Hor Fun. Choose the seat outside whereby the ambience is so much better than the air con one inside. Finish up the dinner and photos are taken and there we go, to movenpick to have out ice-cream. I really can't resist the swiss chocolate ice-cream la. The Ice cream was super nice.


Palawan beach is the last stop for us and it the place that we spent so much time together there. With some memories, do you still remember that night with the cold weather, with just you and me. With me in your arms and keeping me warm. I could remember every single thing that night =) The night that our story begans.

Baby, I just want to thank you for bringing me joy, fun and laughter =) Thanks for everything that you have given me esp your love, care and concern. I love you, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home