Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Saturday I followed baby and his mum, sis for a trip to JB. Thanks for asking me along anyway.
Met them at amk station at 10 plus in the morning and on the journey in the train, it started raining heavily. Luckily the rain stop when we're there and making the trip there so cooling except for some part here and there. Took a cab to Holiday Plaza and did some shopping there and bought a pai of footwear there. While baby got a passport holder for himself. Lunch over at KFC. Thanks love. He know me best, know what I like, what I want, what i don't like, what i don't want. He choose KFC, because he know i like it. haha. thanks. Holiday plaza, I've been there when i'm young together with my mum, aunt and cousins. Is been so long since i've been there. After KFC, went to get tea eggs. one for each of us. Tea egg's is baby's favourite.
After Holiday Plaza, walked all the way from Holiday Plaza wanting to get to City Square. pass by a street whereby they are selling food, had a stopover there to have some bite.
Baby actually help his mum and me carry out shopping bag =) thanks love =) hugs you.
After some bite,we continued the long walk that doesn't seem to be the correct way that will bring us to the destination. There are lots of fast moving vehicles passing throughhe bus was like super close to me, with me iving that shock face that make baby laugh all the way. Hey is scary ok.
When we are about to reach City Square, we actually took a cab to city square after walking so long right. Anyway is just infront only and it cost us RM3. Saw that show that I like that i wanted to get when i'm in KL the other time with baby. Argh. same thing happen again! no size, why is my feet so big!! argh or why can't they have a bigger size? i really like that shoe. No choice but to walk away without that pair of shoe.
Shop around there and baby got a pair of shoe and a top. The shoe is below. insects are all around. haha.Dinner time over at secret recipe and i can't believe that i still can eat even if i'm so full. Anyway the food was alright. and baby understand me best. He ordered a drink for me. heh. thanks. Thanks your mum for the dinner then =) Soon it is about time to head back home. Is getting late already, a day pass so fast with I'm with you always aye.thanks your dad for sending me back, and a day out with ya mum and sis.
Baby did I tell you that it was great to have follow you there. I would rather be there with you, by your side instead of staying home that day messaging you, without your presence. Thanks for taking care of me throughout and thinking of what I will want or like too. My everything, love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home