Monday, 11 August 2008

Last week baby and I did not attend class on wed, thurs and fri! super nice la, first time skip so many in a row. Baby came over and surprise me =) thanks love, is so nice to have you holding me throughout the show 'Prom Night". Rush after the show, cause baby have got his last ut for the sem. Took a lot of photos while waiting for him, half an hour, really got nothing to do, so there's lot of my pictures below! Hope he did well and after that, headed to s11 for dinner and forgot to take baby's green umbrella after that, he must be super sad, i also! this umbrealla has been with him from pri sch! is been a long time aye. so sorry =( Headed on to nEbo without knowing that we left the umbrella there. Had Waffle Ice cream as per normal whereby it fill up my tummy and baby's one. Headed back home, I love baby to send me home and looking at him far above boarding the car =)

Fri, not up for sch, is chem whereby it is a difficult module for me =( And guess what, I need to take chem 2 the next sem!!! I do really need help in that! Save me.
Meet baby in the late afternoon and we headed down to Bugis, he's accompanying me to get the footwear I want. Really had a hard time deciding on the colour and thanks for baby's patience and time standing there, giving me comments and dinner is noodles, my fav noodles. I really like that pair of footwear =)
After dinner, had a craving for doughnuts =) did you realise I've been eating a lot? really need to cut down, is really so easy to say right, but is damn diff to do.
City Hall area's donut factory. And on to esplanade roof terrace, we do have a great time before the police orsecurity came and say is closing! Now I know what time it closes, is 11pm. Then back to amk and back home!
Happy Annivesary love and Happy National Day! Haha. yeah Out with baby, to celebrate our anni as usual and national day too =) Meet him quite in the noon and down to Marina Square. It was super crowded, and walked around and went to get some food before moving on to the Merlion there. raining and all, smelly, crowded. But guess what, after the rain we saw rainbow =) What we are there for actually is for the plane, and fireworks. Firework was awesome =) Before that, chill at Starbucks for a while. Baby says that the ambience there was nice. haha. yeah. after that, was hungry and Popeyes for Dinner=) super nice, though is small, but it can fill up my tummy. Gave baby that belt, hope he will really like it and use it =) I do like that belt that i've got for him. and some notes for him. =) Thanks love for the sunglasses, exactly the same one that i've got it at KL, whereby i've lost it before i can use it! thanks for spending time, effort for a lot of things, even to get the sunglasses I like. Bag that u gave me is nice,, big enough to put alot of things =) British India long sleeve top, was great too =) Thanks for all the gift that u'd gave me =) I love it all, but I love you more.
Sun was home, wanting to do pp, manage to read up a bit and e-mail Brain those questions and all. He have yet to give me my answer. so how to get started? haha. But not too bad right, manage to did a little out of the whole day, watched tv, and out during the evening to meet Pam and SB, dinner out although i've got dinner back home. heh. Better don't let my mum know, if not, she dun wanna cook for me already. Haha wasn't a very productive day though. Slept late, donno why can't slp. aiyo.
Mon which is today, went to sch, sport business for the last time. We had to design a web page! though it might be interesting but just copy and paste. But guess my team did a pretty good job =) Spent some time with love, as today not working. heh. is good anyway. Both of us are super tired, maybe for me, not him? haha. Tml will be the last day of sem one. Holiday soon =) Hopefully i will have more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home