Wednesday, 6 August 2008

Last fri went for work with Angeline, pam and wk for the Swiss National Day. Was similar to last year, but what I can say is that last year is so much better than this year. The people that we are working with are indeed very important. Work from 6 to 3am. and head to s11 for dinner? supper? or is it breakfast? After that they sent me home. thanks guys =)
Just a few hour of sleep and got off from bed to prepare and headed to expo to work from 11 to 7 for sat and sun. The first day was mad, didn't do much and get to know the guy selling camera and a few good manager who helped me =) thanks. Although I didn't start it well and i do had the feeling of not going on sun. But because I need money so i went. It was pretty well on sunday. Oh ya, pam and sb came down and find me, saw arron there too. don't wanna say too much. My total pay for that two days was great. after adding the commision, my pay was like 1hour $9 la =) super happy.
Celebrate pam's birthday over at queensway, disney cafe! Happy belated to pam. Finally spent some time with them. Below are photos that are taken there.
Mon dinner was KFC, after so long, baby watch me eat, so poor thing right. but i did got him doughnuts. Nice time with you, love.
Today nv go sch, went to clarke quay to pass my punch card to manager and then to somewhere walk around and saw Joeii. Went down to bugis and meet pam to walk around and bought myself belt, like the shoe, after much consideration, guess i gonna get one for myself? Spent quite alot today and on my way back home from amk hub, saw bee eng. is been sometime since i last saw her and her mum =) Guess tml not going for lesson too. wanted to get started on pp today but nv get anything done! Must start soon, one more month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home