Thursday, 28 August 2008

Is been a week for work and i guess everything was quite good yet difficult. It seems to be getting tougher in getting appointments and all. Work was so much better with baby, because he's just right beside me and not messaging him like the past. This means that we got to meet each other everyday, it is something good =) He's super good in his language , got to learn from him. Haha. Keep up your good work =) Can't wait for those surveys one this coming fri and all. and not forgetting the date out with baby to fort canning for the movie. Get to see this post from Angel and so went to purchase the ticket online and it was meant to be a surprise for baby, but ended up letting him know in advance. Baby i really appreciate that the effort,time and everything that you put into our relationship. You have to actually handle all my nonsense without much compaints and always be there just for me. I really don't like myself to be like that. Maybe i just got to let go abit here and there i guess. It may be better. I love you, baby. heh.


Semester two is gonna start next thurs, holiday passed so fast and guess what I've yet to get my PP done. PP have te be submitted on the 9 september which is soon, isn't it. Got to get it done pretty soon and I guess i will still need some time for editing. Very good baby, you got your PP done and yeah get your poster done up too aye. I have yet to read your pp. Will read it soon, is what i say and i will get it done aye. Got the results for sem one, I guess i did well in two modules but the other three modules was not good at all =( Baby actually your result was not too bad too, do better and strive for better grades together during sem two then.Talking about sem two, never get into events management. So semester two will be a four day week, whereby will only attend lesson on mon, tues, thurs and fri. Guess is something good too, got to rest on wed yet not very happy because I can't get into events =( Anyway wed will be a free day for baby and I =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home