Wednesday, 23 July 2008


While waiting for the coach, Gab and Amanda! Took at the Park Royal Hotel =)
Was on a trip to Kular Lumpur with Baby, Gab and Amanda during the weekends whereby we skipped the lesson and ut on Monday. It was the first trip with Baby, and is Malaysia. Saturday met baby early in the morning at 6.30, even earlier then my usual time when there's school. This is the difference between going for a trip and going to school. Haha. Met him at the pickup point where his dad volunteer to send us to Park Royal Hotel there to catch the coach (Lapan Lapan Express).Arrived at Mustafa at around 7 whereby we're still early as the coach will leave at 7.30. So baby and I had our breakfast at a nearby coffee shop. After that met Gab and Manda and soon after we board the bus, the journey of the trip started. Journey from Singapore to KL was long but is nice to have baby beside me and the following few days. Photos taken in the coach throughout the journey, nap and even eating of chips =)


Sungei Wang where I got lots of clothes, shades, accessories =)


Finally after 5hours plus to 6hours of journey, the destination, Kular Lumpur. The coach drop us of at some random place whereby we spent quite some time to figure out the road and took us around half an hour or more to reach the hotel, Radius International Hotel. Sound nice aye =) After settling our bags and some refreshment in our room, we met and went to Chinatown, somehwhere I've always wanted to be there. It was around evening and not all the stalls are open yet, but managed to get a polo top, and Addidas jacket for myself =) Baby got himself polo tops also. Good buys there and is not expensive man. WOW!

After Chinatown, I was perspiring. Super warm la. So walked to Lot 10? I guess so. can't really remember in details. heh. Lot 10 was alright and had KFC for dinner and baby's so poor thing. Sore throat and still eat KFC because he knows that I like. Thanks. And after that walked around Sungei Wang, oh yeah one of another favourite place to walked around =) Got sunglasses there just for RM20. WOW! haha. but sadly I lost it on the way back to Singapore. I super sad la.I really like it a lot and is baby choose and buy for me one la =((( super sad.


Breakfast Buffet at Radius International Hotel =)


Couple wear =) and my new shades =) but no longer have it le =(


Chinatown (petaling street) Is different at night.


Sun was the second day there, whereby baby and I wore the same colour, this goes to gab and manda too. Gab and Manda went for church, at the meantime, we had a longer rest in the room and got up for breakfast buffet at the hotel with baby. Is the first time having breakfast buffet with him =)) So much food, got my favourite. heh. After breakfast, back to hotel and wait for Gab and manda and head out together. Baby and I wanted to head to Chinatown to continue our good buys but we headede to KLCC and Twin Tower there with them. We shop separately, bought belt from Zara, first time haha. After a while stop by at O'Brains for a short break and had some food. After that went to walk around and decided to meet them for lunch at A&W, wow my favourite =)) Poor baby, cannot eat much, due to sore throat and hardly speak. After lunch decided to head to chinatown, and both of them went elsewhere. Before heading off, took more pictures and to the loo first. Went to the first floor and is premier toilet. and need to pay RM2 for that and it wrote that other floor no need to pay.


Food at O'Brian =)


Toilet that need to pay RM2, guess is pretty nice inside!


After KLCC, board a cab and off to Chinatown again. Went to the same stall where we got the tops from the day before. So as to get the tops in much cheaper price =) Spend RM 110 at the shop! But got lots of tops and then went on to look for wallet for my lovely Mum =) bought a wallet for her, bag for myself, and something for sweetie =) Thanks baby for doign those bargaining, he's good at it man, from RM18oplus bargain till RM90 for the bag that I got =) Li Hai hor. haha. Soon, is getting late again and I was super sticky due to the warm weather and the crowded place. When we are done there, all the shops was open, it was damn crowded, worse than Bugis Street! But really like there, whereby baby and I really got lots of good buys, bought for my family and he bought tops for his family too. Back to hotel to buy down the stuffs that we bought and wash up as it is really warm and then out to town to meet them. But before that bought some doughnuts and walked around and finally to Times Square whereby it is one of the favourtie shopping centre for baby. Got Nike pants there, G2000 shirt and all too. No time to shop as all the shop starts to close after we had a rest at MarryBrown. Saw one shoe and I quite like it! But too bad no size for me =( Feet too big. haha. But not really also right? haha. Then back to hotel by walking, tired but fun! Waited for them to head back to the hotel and off we go to the area near our hotel to chill. No pub and all because no one want to drink so off to the nearby shopping area for a drink at starbucks. The night ends here and back to hotel to rest and look through all the things we bought. photo is shown below.


Things that we bought but not all in the photo! alot???


Sun rises and is asking us to get up from the bed and enjoy the last day at KL. Got up and down to had breakfast and then back to the room and pack the room and goodbye to the room. The hotel had this service to keep the luggauge so that we can go shop around. Went to Sungei Wang and got myself pants and shorts. Like it and a Star jumper for baby =) I like that Jumper should have bought the white one for myself. heh. Rush back to hotel and collect our lugguage and off to the bus terminal and wait for our coach and our j0urney back to Singapore! All of us was tired and nap when we board the bus and then to the place whereby we can get some food, we're awake. Bought foods for families and wanted to buy food to eat but need to get back to the bus, they're leaving! No time = no food to eat at that moment. Poor thing, hungry. haha.

Back to Singapore, Park Royal Hotel and Gab's parent sent us to amk area and had dinner with baby and sent me back home =) The trip ends!
Baby thanks so much to make the trip complete =) So nice to have you with me, by my side all three days! Thanks for taking care of me throughout and bring me to the places that I want to go and bought things for me =) My bad if I'm too tired and sleep throughout and all. Heh. I bet u understand =) There will be more trips coming up right. haha. Waiting for the trip to HongKong, cruise and many more! I love you, Baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home