Friday, 4 July 2008






Thursday after ut and all, baby came over and find me and soon after I got my RJ done, we head back to amk. doughnut from me and him at my house downstair and those "xiao qiang" so disgusting climb to the table and all, and the cat trying to catch them, mad.
After that went back home and put down my stuff acc baby to take amk hub, he took bus back to gardens to meet his friends. While i walk around amk hub and wait for angeline. Finally she here, is been a long time since i met her? same school somemore. Dinner at nEbo and is super full, (main course, dessert and drink) can't finish and chat with her, and soon is getting late, so went back home. will meet up again soo aye.
Thanks sweetie for the ticket =)



Today's material science ut is damn tough for me la. Dun know how to do. argh. Flu and all. argh. heading out pretty soon with baby to watch wanted. heh. he's doing rj and here i'm blogging. Thanks baby =)
Got to go, heading out with my love=)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home