Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Suppose to meet the girls on tues for gym, but late and having headace so ended up nv . Guess really need more sleep, not enough sleep and will cause me to have so much nonsense!!! Brought my shoe bag from home to sch and from sch back home! Nap and sleep and all. but still not enough and not flu again! argh. today material sci, madness lab and all again. Ut tml and fri.
What to choose for elective, the package?? had no idea what will be better but not that difficult either. And if i choose elective, am i going to sch year 3 sem 2 for just two days for one week?? really dunno what to do la. I need advise but who will give me those advise and tell me what to do. Anatomy or immunology for the package one? and elective? events management thing? i have no idea and tml have to submit already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home