Friday, 11 July 2008

Saying goodbye to someone who always care so much for me, always scold me for my own good, always there to protect me, cook dinner for me whenever I'm hungry, wait for me when I'm coming home late, someone who loves me and my family. And sure my family and I love, is my bro.
Is been so fast that he went in to NS on thurs after years of studies whereby all the boy in the nation will need to do. Whereby a boy who go in and will come out as a man! Our nation is small, thus army forces is so important to us. To serve and protect the nation, the people, their love ones. The boys will get to be more discipline, mature, independent, and so on...
The guys leave their comfortable homes, to somewhere far from home, to somewhere unfamiliar. Wonder if it is difficult for them to adapt with those trainings. But isn't it better now, whereby they are able to book out almost every weekend, for them to come back to their comfortable home.
Sent my bro to tekong in the morning whereby i missed my lesson! but is ok. Woke up early and took cab down with family and it cost us $27++ it is so expensive! Took the ferry in and four of us sit at the lower decker and took few photos and chat. Tour around the place and the living condition and all are good. This is what i can conclude from what I saw that day. But I will never know how tough the training will be. breakfast and lunch together there.We are given the food to try/eat for what they will get to eat throughout the army life. Not too bad the food, is it maybe because I'm too hungry? haha. saw friends but he don't regconise me! haha. and farewell to my bro! Journey back home without my bro! took the upper decker because I want it. Wanted to go out for the sea breeze with my dad while my mum rest back in there. So nice and i never knew I'm won't get seasick =) Looking back, leaving my bro back at the unfamiliar place. Take care.
I miss you, my bro! My family misses you too! Hope you can get use to it and take good care and have good terms with ya roommates =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home