Monday, 28 July 2008

I like to look at you at every angle!
Lesson was as normal on a friday, but the evening is different compared to the past few weeks. Both of us wore similar top, STARS all around our top! Heh. Nice I like. Baby's so nice, he bought me dinner, and mudpie and waited for me outside the canteen. Spent time together, reading blogs and did rj together. Waited for the Ignite to get started, the concert was alright, not too bad afterall. The only thing is that we need to move here and there to the two different stage. Met Angeline =) Gonna see her pretty soon again this fri. Finally some time with baby and then before Ignite finished, we went off already. Went home early, unlike us aye. We're going back home earlier and earlier. Haha.Need to go back early, bro's back and mum bought KFC! haha.
Sorry my love, another day that can't spent my day out with you till late. Holiday's coming =)

Saturday was Florence birthday! Happy Belated to Florence!
Woke up early but not that early, baby's having advance on that day in the morning, wanted to meet him before he start on the test, although i'm on time, but he's inside the room already.
Sometimes it may seem easy, but it may be tricky. So no worries abt that, as long as you did ya best, you don't have to feel that way. Do ya best and pass it the next time round, love =)
NYP mac for lunch with baby! Full yet still eat so much. Saw Jumini, my favourite manager there. Have a small chat with her, she says she MISS me! haha. Miss the time i used to work there, now all down to my memories.
Lunch there was filling and off to Vivo city after so long. Ben and Jerry for dessert =) Spent 10 over bucks for ice cream! argh, why is it so expensive? Thanks for the treat, my dear. Shop around, missing the time that i'm at KL shopping with baby, whereby I can shop like nobody's business. Buy anything I like! Nv buy anything as it is really damn ex la. Wanna get something for Baby =) but... consider first. heh. Burger King for dinner, feel like we did eat alot, keep eating here and there. Saw Zheng Kai there. After dinner, off to dobby ghuat to the night musuem. A date with baby =)

When we got there, went in to the museum straight and by the time we came out, the movie that they are screening outside finished. Although we missed the show, we saw the ceremony for the lighting of Night Musuem. It was super nice man! I like it, first one is just white light shine on the building but the following are with different colours. after that saw this three artists drawing people's face. So we went to queue and waited long just to get our face drawn on that piece of paper. Went to Zuok just opp night musuem, outside MSU. Guess baby like those songs whereby i find it ok. Haha. After a while his parents came and then we head back home. Thanks to his parents for sending me home =)
Cookies time tonight =))) I Miss You, Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home