Thursday, 3 July 2008

Guess I will either take Anatomy or immunology. still cannot confirm yet. argh. But comfirm taking the event logistics elective already. Thanks baby and mum for giving me advice =)
MCB lab was so much better than the rest of the lab la. But those thoery will make me die lol. Doing report for my team. Unable to meet baby for the first breakout. This week only go out with him on fri, the only day. Argh. Gonna meet angeline tonight =) finally aye but she got dance till 7, might head home or just walk around and wait for her. Material Science ut tml. and later also.
Sat i'm free, who wanna date me out? haha nah la. guess will go out and walk around then. and sun will be working the whole day!

There are reasons for us to do certain things. But you may not know the actual reason behind it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home