Sunday, 6 July 2008

Fri went to catch a movie at cini with boyfriend and dinner at USA Diner by billy bombers. The queue to get one pair of ticket was so long and while queueing up, saw Bao Rong there. Dinner was not too bad aye whereby i had the chicken, baby had sausage and brownie for both of us =) "Wanted" the movie that both of us watched. The show had a lot of action scene, quite a nice show i feel. After the movie, walked out from the theatre and all the shops was still open at such late hours 11plus and it was open till 3am stated there. Guess is been a while i hang around that area till late. Caught the last train back the amk and home after a while. You're the one who complete the day for me =)
Sat was out with boyfriend again, date him out to watch NDP preview, the very first performance at the marina. Thanks for going with me although u had something on. Meet baby at 2 plus at hub and head down to city hall and straight after we reach there, we went to the place without getting our tummy filled. Sitting down there under the sun with baby(No need go sentosa for suntanning already) and had chips and all. haha. took alot of photos and yeah i did enjoy myself and the performance having baby by my side. I like quite a few and awaiting for angeline's performance but do not know which is the one lehz. the performance was rather short and i thought the firework is just alright but overall not too bad aye. Not forgetting about the black knights forming a heart shape and all wow =)
Dinner at popeyes =) i like the chicken there. is super nice even my faci agree with it. Baby was hungry as he did not really eat before meeting me. Sry should have bring you to have some bite before heading there. Hope you really enjoy it, the very first ndp with me and first firework!

Sunday working for the whole day at expo again. ok la, more relax but early in the noon after i start work, met a nasty customer. Luckily have got wei yan there to take over me and serve him. Thanks aye. and yup after a while meet a few good ones, really very nice la. I feel super happy everytime i sold one =) and i feel that i'm rather patient with those customer lol. heh. Lunch time alone and keep msging baby to ask if he's picking me up and he say no =( super sad la. and my colleague's gf everyday come down acc him for dinner and then home lol. super nice hor. haha. But my boyfriend also very nice. He gave me a surprise and when i saw him, i can't close my mouth. Smile's onm my face and my colleague asked me who's picking me up! haha. I really super happy to see you after one whole tiring day. Bought him a shirt there, the sales was not too bad aye. Baby so nice to have you there, first time dinner at burger king with baby and then train ride back to amk. He walked me back as usual. Although I'm tired but with you aroudn i feel so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home