Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Baby asked me if I wanna go KL with his family and him or not. I really wanna go with the, but the price is so expensive just for the coach itself and I've spent so much during the last trip. If i'm rich, guess there won't be any problem to travel around right? Anyway thanks for asking me to come along, there's more than 10 reasons to follow you my love.
Will tell you the 10 reasons here, you have yet to tell me yours!
1. So that I will have you by my side for the few days.
2. So that i will always be under your warm embrace.
3. So that my hand will not be so free moving around, but to hold on to you no matter where I go.
4. So that I can sleep on your shoulder, and you can watch over me. (Vice Versa)
5. So that I won't be missing you the hell lot.
6. There to entertain each other. =)
7. Not giving morning calls but to shake you up from your sleep :p
8. There to give you real goodnight kiss instead!
9. Taking care of you, instead of asking you to take care of yourself.
10. To watch your every single movement. heh.
My guardian angel, my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home