Monday, 2 June 2008

Is the music that makes the soul dance.
Thanks for the surprise. Nice. dinner at trcc there was good together with you. Momentum was great as you for my partner, my lover to watch such a nice performance with on thurs night. All the dance was good, but there are better one there. Was on the phone with baby, another surprise from him! haha. Thanks, my love.
Fri night was over at his place for dinner and get to see his parents, duchess and his lovely home. Baby, your house is nice, dinner was great! Watched movies over his lappy and at 11 plus, his parents send me home. thanks =))

Sat went to work with wei kang? i guess so. start work at 5 and we got nothing much to do and to wait till the guest is here, is the lady's birthday! the family members are so good. nice and friendly too. Got $20 tips. wow. haha.
Sun went to work alone and Bao rong joined me later in the evening. Lunch was so relaxing and finally get to eat ice cream, although it isn't my favourite favour, is ok. Get bitten by mosqitoes during breaktime! And the function at night was at tennis court. And one guy says that I'm polite. I'm happy. haha. anyway i guess i'm always polite. haha.
Happy Birthday Swee Boon, joining u guys for dinner later. Hope u will enjoy urself later =)


Baby I miss you! when can i get to see u huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home