Friday, 6 June 2008





Spent my time with my piggy yesterday and today! he is always sleeping till so late. oops. haha. but ok la, always so late then sleep. Baby pls take care of your health alright!
Let me tell you how spend my day, start with yesterday first. Supposedely not to meet that late, but always end up late! but ok la. Baby did not have a good lunch, so prepared some prata fo him back at my place and made him 4 and my bro took one! argh. Thanks my love for ur sis's birthday cake =) had one piece and spend some time at my place. And left my place at around 5 to city hal. He's here to acc me to collect the bag! Walked around and finally get to the destination and got me a super big kit kat "king size one"! and got himself a sour sour thing. eeee so sour! I wanted to eat fast food, and he brought me to Popeyes! my favourite =) thanks. oh ya it is at the Singapore flyer there. nice place, but nothing much too. nice food there =) And is not late so walk around and took a few photos. i like it. And decided to head back to Marina Square and then back to amk, our favourite playground! spent some time there. Finally. haha. but baby's not feeling well. Anyway he's ok now.
What's on today? meet up with him around evening time, actually should be earlier. but i'm late. haha. trying to be very nonsense with him.. oops. thanks for the tolerance.. hehe. I'm so sry. Spent my night over at gardens. walked to his bus stop and wait for him and spent some time at that garden. Then to RK for prata before it start to rain! Baby's full and nv tell me! hmp. and then have a walk around and to Chomp chomp for wings! wow. I'm full already! but ice cream for dessert! wow!! haha. ice cream, my favourite. Not very cheap ah! $3.50 per scoop. but ok la not too bad, ice cream, all taste nice. oops. to another playground and our old spot! And soon back home and get ready to work!! from fri to sun! long hours i guess. money money!! always not enough.. See ya tml my love and thanks for ya time for me.. Happy Birthday Kai Rong!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home