Tuesday, 17 June 2008

School has started after 2 weeks of break! Mon sports business, but this time round, my lappy got some problems and went down to it helpdesk to get it fix and i'm so happy to get my audio system done and all problems to be solved =) and now I'm able to listen to songs, watched movie on my lappy in class with the ear piece that baby have got for me =))))
all thanks to baby for the ppt huh. if not got lots of things to do. As usual sports business, i get my stuff done up fast, and the lunch with baby =) ice cream and then to his class. heh. Surprises by him, received gift from baby. The book is nice with the design, colours and the words inside the book, the love letter hand written by baby. So nice.
After school got all my stuff done and get ready to go to work at 6. So went to baby's class and then soon after his completion of the love letter, it starts to rain. Walked to take bus with his company in the rain and get ourselves drenched. He just keep laughing at my look after getting wet. argh. A short time with him, sry unable to acc you. But remember i will make it up for u do. hehe. just wait for it then.
Bus super slow and i'm freezing in the bus, in an air conditioned bus and myself wet. Freezing cold and I'm shivering la. Missed the bus so went to buy milk and walk in myself, hoping that Vj won't minus the pay. ha. Luckily he's good enough not to minus. The function is very easy like what I work together with angeline. I miss u angeline! 4 hours of work and then home. Super sleepy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home