Monday, 30 June 2008

Sat was my working day with baby, my bro and his friends from 5.30 to 9.30 at amk area. But before that, woke up around noon and get my stuff done and headed to 266 market to get my shoe changed! The market at campus 2 last time had so much memories, the school and all. Sec 1 and sec 2 together with my friends, canteen food, foyer and all. Still can remember a lot more whereby all of us had fun, joy and even sadness over the dance for teachers day! I wouldn't say that everything there is so fun and all, there are bound to have arguements and fights too. I miss the time that where we've spend out sec sch days.

After all that, got my shoes changed, and bought the cake, so ex! and head back home and get ready for work. Working opp mrt station area, saw Doris! although is like 4 hours, but only 2 hours of work for $40!! good pay aye! wanna work that job man. so nice la. Baby and I taking care of the prata stall, my bro's just beside me. and his friends are just like a big bro to me too. I dun like the customer in the beginning la! not our fault! argh. make my day bad, but after everything quite alright. slack here and there. Anyway do have got good customer and baby, my bro to make a better day for me =) After everything, dinner at 9plus over at foodcourt at hub, ice cream and wings. wow alot right! heh and to playground and then home.

Sun working day again but different work again! From 12 to 9 over at Expo. Super far man! woke up extra early to go there just to find the place. Anyway is my first day of work over there, selling luggage. I know nothing about luggage and I'm selling that without knowing anythin! wow. but ok la, learnt a little bit here and there. My colleague was nice and i walked around during break! gonna get something on sun! The pay is so low and why am i still working huh? I also dunno. maybe for a long term one? Don't wanna be waiteress for the rest of my poly life! Unless occasionally. The pay for 8 hours only $44 and sat i work for 4hours i got that pay already lol. such a big difference!! argh. Head back at 9 and back home at 10. Nv study for chem ut! argh. tired!

And today chem ut, can't make it man! change team for sports business, a nice team with smart ppl! Dunno how to calculate those things! how to pass my test? I dun wanna fail la. argh. Done rj and all outside class and finally today spent some time with baby during breakouts! doughnuts again with baby, but at central then my place to eat and then send him down. Tml gym with the girls =) see you all tml then. guess will be heading straight from home? Tired and sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home