Saturday, 28 June 2008


MCB class on thurs and it was a long day for myself whereby my class need to do survey every here and there. Actually survey is ok,but the faci keep dragging which make it so long and tired. MCB is getting tougher man! how i wish i won't be touching on it much for the next sem.
Working after sch at swiss club from 6 to 12. But before leaving school, got my work done and meet baby and to the interchange. Thanks my love for carrying my lappy and bring it home so that it lighten my load =) appreciated. heh. On the way there, i knew i'm gonna miss the transport and ended up walking in(15mins walk) Working with kai jie, bully and their friend. work was alright but just feel super sleepy and my eyes is closing and wishing that I could head back home asap to rest. So a long walk out to take cab and first to alight =) haha. headace! argh. called baby and chat till 1 plus and then to bed and is another day.

Fri, finally and soon sat and sun! haha. Both baby and I was later then usual. Thinking of what to wear took up a lot of my time, so i like to think of what to wear the day before. Meet baby and he forgot to bring my lappy. heh. his shock face. oops. Baby is ok,you know or not. And i'm not like what Dalvin says. he anyhow la. haha. I'm not angry or anything. unable to borrow lappy for the day and thus lesson without lappy!
Wasn't late, and hope baby's not late! My teammates was good and friendly and willing to share their lappy with me. PBL without lappy but my teammates have got books. So for the day, i used the book and paper and took down notes. I feel like I'm back to sec sch studying chem. Actually it is very nice to study with textbook and all, all the information are given and the only thing that is needed is to understand.
Lesson ended late and meet baby. He got me ice cream =) We ended up at city hall to get doughnuts and dinner over there, walked pass city link and went to say hi to jing long. Dinner was filling for me, just feel super hungry! Bought doughnuts for baby's family and head to his place to collect my lappy. Reach his place and Duchess keep barking! haha. Got my rj and all done and feeling hungry and sleepy. Got home at around 12plus. Thanks for sending me back, hope i did not disturb your family aye. Going for work tml at amk area with baby, my bro and his friend for short hour and good pay =) But before everything, gonna go get the shoe size change that my mum got for me. I'm so happy that my mum got me that pair of shoe =)
Heading off to bed now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home