Tuesday, 24 June 2008

I feel super happy! Finally got my blog skin changed =) spent some time editing at it during the third meeting of physics lesson. oops. today's faci not here, another faci came and take over the class! ok la, finally get the presentation done and now here I am blogging after changing blogskin.Will be spending my time later back home, watching tv?
So sry angeline, unable to meet you today, i guess we shall meet for dinner one day?

Yesterday suppose to spend my time after school with baby over at the libraby to do revision, but ended up doing our own stuff, playing games, clearing up of mails, doing survey, editing blogskin. Before heading to te library, of course we went to get food =) for baby, and me. Eat and eat and eat chips, and yan yan, my yan yan =) hotdog for him.
Head home for dinner at night which is 9plus. Super late for dinner and i'm hungry whereby I had my dinner once i reach home, tv and then shower and settle down.
I just love to be by ya side, heh even though we nv do much, but do talk to me ah =)

Now back home after one whole day, tml will be a longer day for me, heading to expo tml, lab lesson tml! thanks baby for ya company to town to get Havaianas slipper =), nail polish and moisturizer and ice cream. Met Kai rong to pass her Volleyball! Tried the new mask that Ibought in sch from mei mei =) is nice yeah, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home