Sunday, 15 June 2008

Holiday gonna end, school gonna start! Why so fast huh? I want more holiday now. Been spending my time working at swiss club, as normal. Working for long hours, short hours. The long hours are super long la. 3pm to 4am. get nag by parents. Baby thanks for working with me. It is indeed very nice to have see you around when working instead of msging. I would rather have you around me. Walking out after work just to save a little more from taking a cab, and cabs ride back. heh.
Thanks to the rest (weikang, baorong and shi ming, angeline) who help me out for working at swiss club too.
The week before school start, get to meet up with bee eng, florence and sze lee for gym. A short while on tues night. Nice to have met up. miss you girls. unable to join you for swimming this sun =( see u all soon then. Anniversary with baby, in town, dessert and then dinner and a last minute decision to catch "Sex and the city" Realising that there's no more train, but luckily there's still bus!




Nebo for dinner, board games and then city hall for douhnuts.
Bringing me to club with ya friends and hanging around there and walk all the way to Dobby Ghaut for the first train back to amk, whereby we save up the cab fare then. Baby, you dance well yup. Thanks for protecting me too.

Rushing all the way from home to yck, to give me support. Thanks but I didn't make it. argh, but will do it the third time, which will be my last time. yup, and then dinner at nyp macs.
time at the playground, my place for the dessert make by me, with love. heh. Hope u like it baby, and a sudden decision to thosom area and had dinner at the cafe, Miss Clarity Cafe. Not forgetting the bettings with baby abt the Euro match. i lose and owe him $5. aiyoyo. gonna have more bets and gonna win all ya money over. oops. Phone talks till 5plus in the morning whereby, there are serious one and all of our thoughts. heh. School gonna start le, do ya best ya. will always be there.
Just wanna tell you, my love, thanks for making this a good holiday, thanks for ya time and simply everything. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home