Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Decided not to go for work! All the way from woodlands to expo just for the 10over dollars? Nope. Lab lesson for material science whereby we get to use the machine to test for the tensile strength and stress. Although it is not that interesting, but i guess i prefer this then chemistry. Lab lesson for me again tml, for molecular and cell biology. sounds interesting? not too sure aye. Just see how is it tml then.
Lesson ended at 3 and not long after that meet baby to get our things done but he keep playing games. Ut for him tml and for me 3 uts next week. argh how to survive? and I guess I won't have enough time to study for chem ut whereby i'm packed up for the weekend for work. Oh ya looking at my leo page, is the 10 lesson already, isn't it fast and just another 6 to 7 more lessons to the end of semester one of my year two. wow. I guess everything will get tougher and all. what to do when i have yet to master the things I learnt for this sem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home