Sunday, 22 June 2008


Another week has pass. Ut 2 is over and there's one week of break which means no ut and soon ut 3 again. Hasn't been doing well for test.. it really pull down my overall grades! Guess need to put in more effort into my Uts. Well wed, my faci nv come and the moduele chair took over my class. He's not as scary as i think. He gave us tips for Ut =) but still afraid i won't be able to score!!! Get to know more about my course. I can choose to focus more on chemistry, phsics, biology or even engineering side! wow. So many areas huh. but guess i'm not good at any la.

Fri suppose to go to wacth the art festival performance at bedok area. But ended at city hall area, to acc me to meet the manager. thanks baby and so sry that we are unable to go for the performance due to the time. But we spent our time over at city hall area, tried the new flavours for doughnuts. Once again doughnuts before dinner. Decided to have dinner at suntec but by the time we reach there, closed already =( so decided to head back to marina sqaure and bump into baby's friend, gab and amanda. hehe. ended up having long john for dinner at around 10plus. Been eating fast food nowadys. need to cut down!
Sat was out with baby to pasir ris, E hub! place was rather more for the kids. nEbo, amk hub one was so much nicer and the food too. But the ice cream at E hub is nice!!! spent some time there and then head to bedok for the art festival performance. Following the crowd may not always be good. Ended only able to catch a little bit because we went to the wrong side of the place. argh. i'm so sry. Anyway i enjoyed myself there with baby, even though we're unable to watch the whole performance. took bus to Bedok interchange and had our dinner there. And then home. Finally to the playground yesterday after so long. And then home.

Today nothing much, spent my day at home. Wasting my time only. aiyo. Lazing in my bed and finally decided to head out for a jog and then back home to watch the lost world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home