Thursday, 15 May 2008



Is been some time since I last blog. Is pretty long and have got a lot of things to post but feel pretty lazy. Anyway I've spent most of my time in school, home and with him, almost everywhere we go.
Been quite busy in school due to the difficulty of my modules. I think that it is getting difficult, esp material sci. It's killing me. Thinking if i shall purchase the book which will help me provided if i do read it up but it cost $40++, so ex. I guess i won't be reading it anywhere at home or in school. The rest of the modules was alright but not molecular, cell biology. The faci likes to pressure us when she dun feel pressure when she is pressuring us! Feel so lousy whenever i do not know whereas the rest of them seems to know everything! I wanna be like them. Although I think that I'm able to find good information but the only thing is that i don't know how to pick the important points. Somebody help me! I need help in my studies!
Been spending my time with him, travelling to school, breakfast, lunch and after school. Is been great. Always looking forward to that in sch. Thanks for the top, is nice, i really like it and you too, look great in the sunglasses. Thanks for the card holder too, finally get to replace my old and torn one =) Catched "dragon of the dance", oops no is "dance of the dragon" right baby, with you. dessert at causeway point, dinner at the cathay there. wait for you at library while waiting for you. with the company of food. haha. working together, but unable to hold you. just to see you a while here and there. anyway is better than messaging right.. Ice cream at ben and jerry too. nice together with the music played by the band. Pasar malam weeks back and playground and not forgetting the donuts. Donuts at raffles city.. haha. one shop isn't enough, went to the other one too. it taste good too, but i still prefer donut factory. oops. Getting presents here and there. Thanks for allowing me to follow to get ya stuff =)
went to the performance this afternoon after lunch, anyway got my stuff done up as soon as the second breakout start. So nice to get everything done up before breakout time. So I'll be able to spend more time with him. haha.

Went jogging on sun, after going for facial at orchard area, but due to my flu, unable to shop around, was not feeling well for 3 days! I don't wanna be sick! But now i've recover =) will have to take care of myself then.
I need a break from my school work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home