Tuesday, 22 April 2008


Sunday was out with my dad to go out amk hub. Isn't it funny for me to go ot with him? Maybe very long nv go out with him already. Feel kinda weird. Walked around hub and head to ntuc, dinner at foodcourt together and back home after that. Baby's was out too, shopping around.

And school on mon. Feel a little bit afraid? Really don't know why am I here in RP in some course that i'm really lousy at, whereas the rest of them is like so good in sci. But what i wanna get is just a diploma for the sake of my future. So no matter what will try my very best in the course and get good GPA. This is the only way out, and will not give up. Giving up will bring me no where.
Mon's module was Molecular and cell biology. Did research but only presented conclusion. Argh. Was like wasted my whole day doing up research! If i knew it earlier, I would have do up other points, if not then don't do anything at all! Unable to spend more time with baby, and got to meet Angeline and her friend at 4.30 for the first pratise. wow. My body is so stiff la. Aiyo. don't think I can pass through Audition next week. and they teach so fast when you have yet to master the first few steps. Ended the pratise at 7pm, was quite nice but too fast. Thurs there's another pratise, will be going with angeline again =) Get to know this small sweet girl, she's so sweet la, and cute, don't sound like Singaporean. But she is. After pratise, went to meet baby and angeline's dad came and pick her up while baby and I took train back to amk for the interview and to find wk to get my labcoat. thanks wk for helping me to get that. after that went home and get to do up my quiz and RJ. Baby thanks for waiting for me and there to acc me throughout the day. =)

Raining day today, breakfast prepared by my dad, tunder and the rain drops make my day so tired. New shoes for lab, small bag, labcoat, breakfast. Blister all over my feet, blue black from yesterday. Not very good la..can't walk with my new shoes. Help.. Having lesson now, don't understand at all, chemistry so diff. Baby thanks for holding me in the morning. Hope ya lappy will be alright..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home