Sunday, 20 April 2008

Second week of school had just finish. As usual mon to fri, timing and everything. But this week is the SLA week whereas there's lot of interest group there for the year one to look and choose. Went to take a look at that too together with baby and angeline. Watched the modern dance, cheer leading performance at the stage area there. Not too bad. Modules that i'm taking need to go lab. aiyo.. I dun like to do lab work ever since sec sch. How am i going to survive? somebody help! Labcoat in my sch is selling at around $24 like that. So ex right so i asked wk to help me check his sch de and ask him to help me buy.. Thanks a lot huh..The first lab lesson is on tues and it is going to take up my lunch time and after school! argh. Hopefully it will be fun there and won't get anything wrong.
16 april 07, which is one year back. Is the day that i get to know this confident guy. Always potray himself to be leader, leading the group and there to help the weakess one. Slowly i got so close together with him and now i'm together with him le. If i wasn't in that class, i get i would have miss the chance of knowing him and being together with him. Baby i love you. Thanks for appearing in my life and becoming someone important to me.

Friday went to sign up for modern dance together with angeline but need audition. Guess i won't be able to get in. Sure to be difficult, my body so stiff and hard. Aiyo. Time is like never enough for me. have got a lot of things to do but no time. PP. don't know how to get started and have to do something that is related to material science is like difficult la.. But more or less i'm going to do on my friend's company.
Gonna go interview for nEbo tml. Have got no money so got to work le. Allowance from parents is never enough for me to spend. Food, entertainment, transport, things i like. So many.
Fri after sch, did rj and everything in sch and after that went to town with baby to chill around. Got myself one pair of shoes. Red one. haha. I like it. and then to eat at the taka area there and chill around at mac and had ice cream. went home after that and gonna head out out with angeline and sb the next day and baby at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home