Sunday, 20 April 2008

Sat was out with angeline and swee boon to Paya Lebar for lunch. To the place where my mum once bring me there, telling me about her worklife last time. The food there was nice and of course having lunch together with my mum there was great. But will i ever have the chance to be so close with my mum? i guess i will but got to ask her out someday then. meet angeline first at bus 76. While waiting for the bus, was sitting at my house bus stop dreaming. Get to see my basketball friend Daniel. so long nv get to see him and he still remember me. aiyoyo. Board the bus and took pic with angeline and had some chat on the journey there. Is good to have met up with her and when we reach paya lebar, we walk around while waiting for sb. And then we went to queue up and we started eating without him. sry. Anyway we gtg back to amk before 4.30 because angeline is working. was a little bit late and yup get to catch up with swee boon. Saw Jaime and pam and chat a little with jaime and went off to meet baby at mrt station.



Baby was early. Is a rare case that he's early? haha. no la. He's always on time =) Had already plan to head to Vivocity so took the train. But we decided to alight at Dobby Ghuat and got him and myself Posh brownie. Is was so nice. i like the brownie there. Got myself triple chocolate and baby white chocolate =) walk around PS and visit out goldfish =) "help help somebody help" haha. Left PS after walking for a while and off to Vivocity =) so long nv go there with baby already. wanna eat donut there but have got myself brownie so dun wanna have that le. Walk around and this sales person promoting abt wedding things, like wedding photos all that. And he stop us and ask us to take a look. do we look old enough to get married? we are still students. so we walk around and decided to find somewhere to sit down to eat our brownie =) Sat at the same old place and took a lot of photos. I love all the photos. most of it are quite nice. and went to have dinner at 8 at long john silver . So long nv had that already, and took photos again there and it continue for a while after dinner. sat around and chat and Head back to amk, to out fav playground for a chat. The time pass very fast esp when i'm with you baby. This year is our second year in rp. We're getting busier due to out modules and PP, hopefully we'll put in lots of effort in meeting up whenever we are free, or so. Hold me tight and never let go ok =) My time for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home