Monday, 28 April 2008


Over the weekend, had a trip to Airport together with my love one, once again u're the one making the time that i had over there so nice. The purpose of going there is because i want to eat at Popeye. I super nice la. I like it the chicken, the fries. Meet him over at city and travelling alone from amk to there seems rather longer compared the time i'm travelling with him. He was there earlier and thanks baby for the M&M brownie. love it. Went to Bugis first and he got me the socks which will definitely brings all the blister away and from getting any of that from my shoe. It is so nice the material and all. Got the socks at where Girona's working and soon after getting, is time that we travel to Airport. On the way there, there's this irritating aunty and daughter, do not want them to spoil the day. What to do, keep a positive mindset. Chat and chat until we missed the stop. Had dinner and explored the airport, dessert at coffee bean and had my brownie there. so nice. took some photos and then head back home.

Sunday was out to meet Anna and join her for her company seminar. Her colleague was there, and some familiar faces jeffrey, and wei hao (Gim tim) that one. Didn't know that they have a dress code so the outfit and their outfit is totally different. was there slightly late but still early for the seminar. Weather is really very hot, no more raining season. Know a couple of friends, they were really nice. Not forgetting all the meangingful stories from them. It get me thinking and i totally agree with most of it, as it is happening in my life. will tell the stories later in my blog when I'm slightly free. haha. Busy with my school work, ut and every problem is getting more and more difficult. Nv join them for dinner but went back to amk and join my parents for dinner and changed my hp plan to student plan le =) got a new phone but no one is using that currently. Mum keep nagging non stop. Just didn't know what she is trying to do. I dun like.

Audition on mon and i wasn;t really prepared for that. Dont think I can make it and have the intention not to go for the audition. But in the end, I went. Proud of myself that i went. At least i know i did my best, but maybe can be better. But i do not want to have too much hope. The higher the hope, the more dissapointment. Just have to wait for the result before mon. Anyway I have prepared for the worst. haha. Take it easy. Ended up not meeting my manager. because very late le and head to town just for KFC.. my favourite. hehe.. Classic hor.
ut, ut, ut.. argh.. Ut has just started today and it will continue till holiday=( haiz.. so diff la. dun think i can make it la. but just have to do better the next 19 more uts? wow.. so many right. poor students in RP. People always say that they will do better the next round. but do they really put in the effort in making it better? for myself, i think i always say but nv do it. thus discipline is relly important not only in studies, but in our life, in every single stage that we are going through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home