Thursday, 24 April 2008


Lesson again, and soon will be ut. Everything is moving so fast that I couldn't even stop to take a breathe. But what to do, we have to continue with our stuff. Wake up earlier to get the stuff done, sleep later to get our work done. Is like never ending, until the day that you're no longer in the world.


Woke up in the morning, i'm suppose to make breakfast for baby and my family, realising that my bro was not home yet. Mum start complaining. She help me out in the breakfast and asked me to sleep longer, but I didn't. Get my things done, prepared and ready to go out. Another day of school, but luckily today I have got baby's help in the module. Thanks =) Always looking forward the breakout and after school where i would be able to be with him. Where i can leave everything, worries about the presentation and the performance behind. But we need to face the reality, have to head back to class to get presentation done, present good and wish to acheive good grades. Is it that diff to acheive good grades?


Presentation soon, didn't do much. Hope faci won't make everything so diff. Practise later and audition on mon. Anyway do not have high hopes on me. Guess i won't be able to make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home