Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Sudden urge to blog after so many things. As usual spent my time with baby from one place to another, bugis, Bishan, City Hall, Dobby Ghuat. Unfortunately the day to bugis was raining, unable to go to the streets but get to eat the noodles and back to amk Hub, nEbo to have waffle ice cream and finally collected my nEbo card. . Bishan, a place where we talk about the past. Knowing more about his past and the other way round. But is it all? City Hall, had the donuts together as we had the craving for that a long time before. Dessert from Billy Bombers, the American Brownie and finally the Buffalo Wings he haed been talking about, and together with his gay waiter. haha. Movies there and a few photos too. Watched movies as both of us wanted to watch the same one. Watched Leap years and 10000BC with baby. A nice show with baby. Those advertisement make me wanna watch alot more movies. The company to collect my o level cert but due to my carelessness, did not check the date properly and make a wasted trip there. Then to Jurong and thinking abt the last time that i've skate together with my friends. Chilling around with him playground or even gardens, even if nothing much to do, is so great to have him around. Bake cookies together over at my place and luckily not exploding my kitchen. haha the cookies so nice and tasty and finished up the next day. Caught Step Up2 together at hub. and the craziness over the game at arcade. Baby you may think that i'm better but let me tell you, u're really good at it, and even better than i do =) always win mi huh. hmmm. Think spent quite alot there. Trying to say that nv buy, but in the end i know everything. Sneak in food to eat, haha. feeding you and having all the chips around the seat.
Thanks for being here for me when i'm down and not feeling good. Is good to have 2 dinners even if i have eaten haha. My baby's just so good, sweet to appear at my house area with dinner today and is KFC and trying to make mi smile, but do you know that just when i see you, the smile automatically appear in my face even i'm feeling down. Trying to cycle with his bicycle but is really very high la. aiyo really cannot. Haha, had a great time with you and those long chats over the phone. Those serious thoughts and serious questions that really get me thinking. Is good you know. Thanks for the honesty that u've got, not lying to me but very honest =) I'm proud of you my love, whereas not alot of them can be that honest to their the other half. The effort with nv goes off and never want it to have an end to anything.

Actually to collect my o level cert

to watch step up 2 togeher =)

Wacthed Sky of love with Florence and Angel, and meet up with Sze Lee after the movie and walking around on sat. Is been a really long time since i'm out with them. The movie is really nice. But got to go back early. If not can stay out longer. Meet up soon yup.
Not feeling very good and wanting to see doctor but every morning it seems ok, but not later in the day. Really can't stand it anymore and went to see doctor on sunda6, is really very expensive. $22 lehz. almost slept the whole day, aiyo. People say that if you wasn't rich enough then don't fall sick. hmmm ya lol.. Is really expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home